Why is social media important for small businesses?
Social media is a good way for you to connect with your clients and followers and increases awareness of your company.
It helps attract new customers – social media is a good way to find new customers and for current followers to recommend your business to their friends and family! Social engagement is important as people leave positive reviews, tag your business or share your posts on their feed.
Improves your search engine ranking – this means the more that you engage with your customers and followers, the higher your SEO ranking will be.
Keeps costs down – social media is free, which means you can post and share your business as much as you would like! If you want to, you can use money to gain and expand your account even more, it depends how much you’d like to spend.
Great feedback – having reviews and comments on your social media enables other followers to read and gain an interest in your business.
What to consider when using social media for your business:
1. Make sure to share content regularly – keep followers engaged, too much posting can overwhelm your audience whereas too little can make them lose interest.
2. Use hashtags – this is important! They make it easier to discover posts around specific topics and can help you gain followers.
3. Be active – making sure you stay active helps to promote business content.
4. Engage with your customers – interact with your followers by responding to their comments and any concerns.
5. Post relevant content – this is so that it catches your followers’ eye, they will then be more likely read what you have posted!
6. Post content that helps your potential clients and customers - Posting helpful content brings clients back to you when they need help again-builds trust.
There are many different social media platforms you can use to help grow and build your business. Here are some of the most popular, check out the links to ours!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/delegateme
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/delegatemeva/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/delegate-me